The Company was first established as the Myoho Renge Copy, Inc. (MRCI) and was officially registered with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) on January 26, 2010. A 100% Filipino-owned corporation, the Company was into the business of IT systems integration, importing, exporting, trading, distribution, rental, service and maintenance of IT equipment.
Also, the Company then operated as supplier, importer, wholesaler, and retailer of photo paper, cartridge ink, toner, and ribbon refilling. It also acquired corporate rights and purposes normally granted by the SEC such as owning and selling real and other properties essential to its business operations; to raise or borrow capital for its financial requirements; to invest, sell and/or dispose properties; to acquire and/or obtain from any authority the necessary franchises, licenses, among others all within the presumption of legal operations or as having the express powers of a corporation as provided for in the Corporation Code of the Philippines.
Over the years, the Corporation had to amend its registration with the SEC to adjust to the demands of its operational existence. On November 25, 2014, its authorized capitalization, for instance, had to be increased from P1,000,000.00 to P100,000,000.00. To engage in the construction business was also added as secondary purpose for the Corporation, and it thus began to venture into horizontal and vertical integration for its growing list of clients.
On May 2015, the Company through its incorporators filed with the SEC an amendment to its name from Myoho Renge Copy Inc. to Global Myoho Renge Copy Inc. or Global ComRCI, for short, and approved by the SEC on June 10, 2015.
The Company is guided by the philosophy of myoho renge, the Mystic Law of cause and effect, a practice which brings forth the inherent nature -- strengthening the capacity for wisdom, courage, confidence, vitality and compassion -- to successfully meet the challenges of daily life and establish a state of unshakable happiness in this world.
To provide a complete package of up-to-date value-added solutions to meet our clients’ needs by providing the highest and wide-range quality products and services anchored on customer-centric strategy based upon total, no-compromise customer satisfaction.
Our vision is to be the country’s most customer-centric business solutions company that shall:
- Anticipate the needs of our clients;
- Inspire our employees to be the best that they can be;
- Engage in sustainable practices that shall maximize return to the stockholders; and
- Maintain quality of our products and services.
Our Core Principles
- Drive successful outcomes via authentic business intelligence. The business intelligence of Global MRCI is rooted in DNA-level insight into IT ecosystems. It thus offers a high-touch client experience and its programs are tailored to specific needs and fiscal cycles.
- Trusted Solutions Partner not a Preferred Solutions Vendor. Global MRCI treats clients as “partners” and does not focus on the vendor/vendee paradigm. It goes beyond the simple task of just selling or pushing products and services but to provide appropriate and cost-effective solutions that leverages the “partners” core competencies.
- End User Solutions over Revenue Opportunities. Global MRCI does not carry competing products. It values the solutions by its “partners” more than the revenue opportunities it presents. It has taken the business risk of carrying competing products and looks at it on an end-user’s perspective. Thus, it evaluates and continuously assesses the portfolio to provide the “partners” an interoperable and best-of-breed solutions in the Information Technology space.
Our Products & Services
- Project Management and Implementation Services
- Specialists 'Out-Sourcing' for Software, Hardware and Networking
- Systems Design, Integration and Implementation
- Data Center Security and Compliance
- Virtualization and Data Center Automation
- Environmental Management and Energy Efficiency
- Virtual Workspaces and Thin Client Environments
- Application Virtualization, Consolidation, Migration and Hosting
- Shared Services Development and Implementation
- Support and Equipment Maintenance
- Consultancy Services, Professional Training and Workshops
- Philippine Amusement & Gaming Corporation
- ABS-CBN Foundation
- Viva Foundation
- Golden ABC Inc.
- Concentrix Services Corporation
- Bureau of Corrections
- Department of Public Works and Highways
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Department of Agriculture
- Mandaluyong City LGU
- San Mateo, Rizal LGU